Author Topic: Putlocker Problem  (Read 9903 times)

Offline bwolf

Putlocker Problem
« on: 13-12-2013, 15:20:13 »
As I mentioned in the general discussion topic I started I am still getting the same problem.  Every few files I upload with the program have one or both of the active upload's speeds slow way down and eventually fail all together.  Not every file I try and upload does this but whenever I try and reupload the failed file I get the same very slow speed and the file fails again. I have submitted a bug report on this issue.
« Last Edit: 14-12-2013, 16:34:42 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Putlocker Problem
« Reply #1 on: 13-12-2013, 19:58:36 »
I think I already replied that it is server issue, not a problem in my program.

Offline bwolf

« Reply #2 on: 13-12-2013, 21:37:47 »
I am getting the same problem when I try to upload to hulkfile.eu and filepost.com.    I have uploaded to putlocker for over a year with your program and during that time they have had server problems and the worst that has happened is some files will fail, but they can always be reupped later without a problem. I've never experienced the current problem that I am having that I have described to you before now.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 13-12-2013, 21:57:50 »
you can try to download some older version or delete settings and try with clean settings

Offline bwolf

« Reply #4 on: 13-12-2013, 22:02:27 »
Already tried both suggestions with the same results.  I even left the buffer at the stock default setting.  The buffer was the only setting I ever adjusted on any version of your program, other than adding in my premium account to upload to.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #5 on: 13-12-2013, 23:28:46 »
then I have no idea, try uploading from web

Offline bwolf

« Reply #6 on: 14-12-2013, 00:13:22 »
I donated to get a registered version of your program, if uploading from the web is the only answer you can give me to help me even after I sent you the error log, then a refund of my money should be the next step.  Why should I use or donate for a program I can't use especially since you don't seem willing or able to help fix the problem.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #7 on: 14-12-2013, 09:04:06 »
ok, I will repeat it ... this is NOT a problem in my program, my program works correctly. The problem is in your computer.

Offline bwolf

« Reply #8 on: 14-12-2013, 15:39:59 »
I have clearly shown that the problem is not with my computer, and that its not a server a problem since its happening on more than one file host.  I have repeatedly told you the settings are at stock from the way they are set automatically.  Also since my system has been recently and freshly reformatted and running clean, its most definitely not a problem from my computer.  Definitely its a bug in your program somewhere.  Believe it or dont, but thats the truth.  Your lack of support and help for someone like me who paid for your program doesn't reflect well on you or your program.
« Last Edit: 14-12-2013, 15:44:35 by bwolf »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #9 on: 14-12-2013, 15:42:17 »
it is not the truth ... I've just uploaded 20 different files and all were uploaded correctly.

The problem is somewhere on your side as the upload connection is interrupted.
It might be a problem with antivirus, firewall, broken windows libraries etc.
but not in my program ...

Offline bwolf

« Reply #10 on: 14-12-2013, 15:45:40 »
Its not my antivirus  or firewall since I have run the same ones since I first used your program, and my net connection is fine I have already checked it several times.

Offline bwolf

« Reply #11 on: 14-12-2013, 15:47:15 »
ALso as I stated it isnt a windows probelm either.  I formatted and reloaded my system to a fresh and completely clean install just a few days ago.  Everything runs fine on my system except your program.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #12 on: 14-12-2013, 15:49:45 »
no idea, try to download my program into some different folder ... I can't help with this

Offline bwolf

« Reply #13 on: 14-12-2013, 15:54:37 »
I think its more a case of you dont want to help with this problem since it points to a possible bug in your program.  Either way I expected a little more since I am one of the ones who actually donated in support of you and your program.  I also did a great deal of recommending your program on several forums I belong to.  This really does not reflect well on you or your program.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #14 on: 14-12-2013, 16:26:14 »
You are not right. You are trying to find a bug in my program even when you know that it is not a bug in my program.
I already told you that it works fine and the problem is somewhere in your computer.

I can't help you with something what does not exist.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: