Author Topic: Putlocker Problem  (Read 9902 times)

Offline bwolf

Re: Putlocker Problem
« Reply #15 on: 14-12-2013, 16:29:35 »
I just downloaded your latest version that says it was released today and it is working fine and I havent done anything different in regard to loading it and adding in my premium account details into the add account section.  Looks pretty clear that whatever was causing my problem was infact a bug in your last version.  So clearly you were wrong, only you dont wish to admit it.  I didnt have to find a bug in your program as it was already there.  You must have known it too otherwise your newest version that you released today wouldnt have fixed that bug. 
« Last Edit: 14-12-2013, 16:31:55 by bwolf »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #16 on: 14-12-2013, 16:34:35 »
actually, newer version did not fix anything.

The problem was that your antivirus/firewall blocked my program or was involved into this problem.
When program is downloaded / moved into some other folder, this usually fix the problem.

I do not know why this happens, I know about this and I know it is NOT a bug in my program.

Offline bwolf

« Reply #17 on: 14-12-2013, 16:36:19 »
I didnt change my antivirus, firewall, or any windows setting, and I didnt change folders for your program when I downloaded your newest version.  When all other possibilities have been eliminated, whatever remains, how improbable it might seem to you is invariably the truth.  Which means your last version had a bug.  You not wanting to admit it doesnt change it. 

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #18 on: 14-12-2013, 17:24:31 »
you know what ... download older version, replace the program and you will see that it will work with the older version too ;)

I am telling you - the problem is in the system, not in my program

Offline bwolf

« Reply #19 on: 14-12-2013, 17:56:47 »
If the problem was in my system, your new version wouldnt work for me just like your last version didnt work for me.  The facts speak for themselves here on this that something was definitely wrong with your older version.  This problem is resolved as far as I am concerned.  Your newest version that you released today has fixed the problem and is working fine.  If you want to keep arguing the point thats fine with me but you will be arguing alone.  All I wanted was the bug in your program fixed.  Your latest version released today has done that. 

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #20 on: 14-12-2013, 18:01:02 »
I did not want to argue. I just wanted to make it clear that it was not a bug in my program ;)

anyway, great that it works and that is important

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: