Author Topic: Multihost support?  (Read 2334 times)

Offline pp4mnk

• Faster, Harder...LiNuX (puppy linux)
Multihost support?
« on: 14-03-2013, 10:26:32 »
Hello everybody:

I´m a non native speaker english lang user, so excuse my bad english ;)

I usually use two servers (epicshare and billionuploads) and till now I upload my files to one of them and then to the other.

Has Zoom support to upload this files to both servers simultaneously ??   (The same way as some sites do, but I want to do it to my registered accounts in both servers)

Thanks in advance

THANKY EVERYBODY FOR YOUR ATTENTION !
« Last Edit: 24-03-2013, 17:36:04 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Multihost support?
« Reply #1 on: 14-03-2013, 11:08:00 »
if you mean upload file once and have it on both servers - this is not possible
(you have to use some mirroring service for that)

BUT yes, my program can upload to both servers,
so you just add your files, check "multiselect", select all you servers you want and start uploading ...
my program will upload the file to each server (if you have fast internet, you can set higher "parallel upload count" and it will
upload many files simultaneously) ... it means - the file is uploaded twice - once to server 1, once to server 2

I hope it is clear now

Offline pp4mnk

• Faster, Harder...LiNuX (puppy linux)
« Reply #2 on: 15-03-2013, 06:54:59 »
Thank you very much for your answer

Mi question was related to upload file once and have it on both servers, but you told me that is not posible :(

Thanks again for your explanation to use 'multiselect', it could be a solution for me (partial but..... solution in the end :)

CU    ;)

Offline quain88

« Reply #3 on: 15-03-2013, 09:05:45 »
just dont confuse yourself, just add both your accout for epicshare and billionuploads in zoom and choose multiselect to upload it once. if your using a so called RDP, uploading it simulataneously on both host wont be a problem.

if your using your own internet connection, that would be a problem because zoom does not have a support for such multi mirror service, most of multihost service does not support billionuploads, if it does, it does not also support for epicshare

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: