Author Topic: Random host selection? And keeping errors out of clipboard?  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Nerd42

I'd like to be able to put in a list of files, and then have each file automatically uploaded to a specified (by the user) number of mirrors chosen at random, where a new random mirror is chosen from the list to automatically replace/retry any uploads that fail, so that when I come back, I have three mirrors for each file on my list.

Also, when you copy lists of links out of the program, no one wants to copy errors out. Please get errors listed separately from successful uploads. Thanks. Great program, by the way.
« Last Edit: 06-03-2012, 16:26:06 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
you can disable error message in settings,
function with random host is not planned ;)

Offline Nerd42

you can disable error message in settings,
Found it, (I think) thanks.

function with random host is not planned ;)
OK. Why not plan it?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
I think that it is useless to upload to random host ;)

Offline Nerd42

I think that it is useless to upload to random host ;)
I think uploading to random hosts would be useful because many hosts have download limits, but if a large upload is spread across many hosts, the limit won't stop the downloaders from getting all parts of the file quickly and simultaneously. If there is a large amount of material going up, then using random hosts to get around these limits helps

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: