Author Topic: Problem with upload rate  (Read 2581 times)

Offline baronluigi

Problem with upload rate
« on: 21-05-2011, 23:53:19 »
Hi there, I am not so fluent in English but I will do my best to explain my problem

I have been using this program for 2 years and I have to thank its author for having created it.It is really helpfull for uploading things to servers like mediafire.

I have a 500 KBITS (60 kbps) upload speed, but when I try to upload a file to any server, I have realized that the upload speed rate is not stable. It ranges between 50 and 60 (sometimes it gets lower speeds  like 41-47-48 kbps) al the time. Is there any way to make the upload more stable or is this something normal?

Would be possible to add an option to set up the maximum and minimum uploading speeds? (something like other programs like emule or bittorrent have)
I would appreciate any help. Thanks for reading this. ^-^
« Last Edit: 28-05-2011, 13:14:07 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Problem with upload rate.
« Reply #1 on: 22-05-2011, 09:32:53 »
Hi,
this is absolutely normal, speed can't be stable and my program uploads as fast as possible (as the server allows)

Offline baronluigi

Re: Problem with upload rate.
« Reply #2 on: 22-05-2011, 09:36:20 »
I thought It could be something related with my speed, beacuse my upload speed has not been so stable since 2 weeks ago, (depend the test I perform, the result I receive is different) but if you say so...

Thanks anyways ^-^

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: