Author Topic: Bug Report - Connection Closed Gracefully  (Read 2679 times)

Offline eitamal

Bug Report - Connection Closed Gracefully
« on: 24-11-2010, 21:44:59 »
Hello,
I have been using File & Image Uploader for 2 days only and in each day I uploaded a different file to Easy-Share.com, FileSonic.com and Rapidshare.com.
In both occasions, the only file hosting service that the program seemed to manage to upload to was FileSonic.com. I have not checked the Error LOG the first time, expecting it to be a one-time thing only, but it wasn't.  :-\

Here is the Error LOG (While still uploading, See Screenshot):

Code: newbielink:javascript:void(0); [nonactive]
24/11/2010 20:05:56 UP: Send(1) (ConnClosedGracefully:Connection Closed Gracefully.) (easy-share.com)
I don'e use any proxies, I use only the Windows Firewall and Eset Nod Antivirus v4.0.468.0.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Hope to use this program to it's full extent soon. :)

EDIT: I know that problems caused by Eset NOD Antivirus have been reported. But I would like to get an actual reason or fix for that matter if it is infact the cause for the problem.
« Last Edit: 05-12-2010, 16:40:11 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Bug Report - Connection Closed Gracefully
« Reply #1 on: 24-11-2010, 22:17:43 »
please, right click and report from my app after the upload fails ... I can't find out from this

and try to turn off the HTTP scanner in NOD settings

Offline eitamal

Re: Bug Report - Connection Closed Gracefully
« Reply #2 on: 24-11-2010, 22:53:17 »
I will report as soon as uploading is complete (I have a slow connection...) and will try turnning off the HTTP scanner at that time too.

Thanks again for this great program and for all your help, but may I ask why did you edit my post (for future refference)?

P.S.
Sorry if I did something wrong(?).
Hoping to become registered soon! :)

EDIT: Tried a couple of times already to send the bug report through the program yesterday and today and it keeps saying "Message not sent". Although I think the only problem with rapidshare is that they believe the file I uploaded should be forbidden:
Code: newbielink:javascript:void(0); [nonactive]
UP: GL (Exception:Forbidden! (RS BlackList)) (rapidshare.com)
FIXED: Disabled HTTP Scanner in NOD like you said and it was fixed, thanks.  :D
« Last Edit: 26-11-2010, 12:31:00 by eitamal »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: