Post reply

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: host
« on: 13-07-2026, 12:48:29 »

You made the last posting on June 30. Hope you're good  :(
Posted by: host
« on: 04-07-2026, 16:33:55 »

I sent you an email on Wednesday, July 1st, at around 15:08. Unfortunately, I haven't received a reply :(
Posted by: z_o_o_m
« on: 30-06-2026, 22:20:12 »

There is API for developers already. Mail me for details.

Posted by: host
« on: 29-06-2026, 20:19:03 »

Dear

I urgently need an API to remotely control Zoom Uploader. I searched the forum and found that someone already asked about an API in the past, and you mentioned that you did not have the time to implement one (but it seems that you don't have a problem with having an API in Zoom).

I would like to offer my help:
I am willing to implement the API myself, if you give me permission to do so.

For this purpose, I would need access to the application's source code. I would use it exclusively for the API integration, and of course I would transfer all rights for the new API back to you (except that I would like to use the API myself).

If you agree, I can start immediately.