Author Topic: Netload problems  (Read 2786 times)

Offline seika

Netload problems
« on: 16-02-2010, 16:21:55 »
Hi

first i want say you thank you very much for this great tool, is really the best

i writte it for report a problems when i add a folder with 45 files for upload to netload.in server, all process of upload is 100%, but when i check my account manager always get missing files sometimes 4 or 6  and others 3, can yuo help me to fix it, please

also i can add, when add a some folder for upload all files in it, is possible to save the path of the last folder or maybe upload the same files to 2 or 3 filehosting, only select files to upload only one select and open option and select to server to user want upload

ok, thank you very much for your Uploader is the best

regards
« Last Edit: 20-02-2010, 15:06:56 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Netload problems
« Reply #1 on: 16-02-2010, 16:39:35 »
do you see the button ">>" when you add files? click on it and you can select many hosts at once ;)

upload something and then click on the "?" button on the main screen (or go to Error LOG) and send it ... I will check it

Offline seika

« Reply #2 on: 16-02-2010, 17:23:23 »
thank you

i send you a PM with log file

regards

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 16-02-2010, 18:19:56 »
I see it now ...
You use freeware edition - daily upload limit is 10GB, you upload more than 50GB ;)

and next time - report all problems from inside my app (via Error LOG or (?) button or right click the file)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: