Author Topic: Problem with RS - After upload, download link not found -  (Read 3688 times)

Offline d0tt0rslamp

Hello everyone I am new in this forum and I just installed this wonderful program.
I have a problem, when I upload a file using my rapidshare premium account setting, when the upload is finish, always shows me "failed" and list " Download Link not found" is so long. I have attached a picture to better understand the error. Thanks a lot  :o
« Last Edit: 17-12-2009, 20:11:39 by z_o_o_m »
˜"°º*d0tt0rslamp(tm)*º°"˜

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
please, upload it again and then send me Error LOG from the first menu ;)

Offline ptejada

I was about to make a similar post regarding this error and megaupload. Im using version 5.0.6. In my case im using a premiun megaupload account ans it seem that some how the password that was saved for this acount got corrupted. I did an account check from the program and it return invalid, so i edit this account and typed the correct password again and check the account again it was valid. Now everything is back to normal.

Offline d0tt0rslamp

Like magic, begin to work perfectly alone, now it seems that it works perfectly. Excellent program, I just made the donation, I only just waiting to receive the activation key. Thank you so much

Offline d0tt0rslamp

I think the problem is resolved not by magic   :P but by setting KS and FW, but especially by rebooting the pc, because during the previous tests I had not yet restarted the computer. this is my explanation
« Last Edit: 17-12-2009, 18:04:11 by d0tt0rslamp »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
that is very probable ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: