English (Global) > Bug reporting

The program does not even work! Constant Loading screen

<< < (3/5) > >>

z_o_o_m:
No idea. Mail me. I may try to build a version with logging.

Johnny5isalive:
I can not understand why others who also have windows 10 are able to run the program just fine but I can not run it. It makes totally no sense!

Is it maybe to do with because I am 64bit and not 32bit?

I also even installed all the latest .net frameworks and all the visual studios too and still your program does not work.

To be honest I would prefer if you could just create a version that has an installer. That way it will at least install it then for me? Maybe then it will work if you made a version have an installer?

z_o_o_m:
No idea. There is no reason why it should not work. My program works on any Windows. I also have Win10 64bit.
My program does not have any dependencies (it does not need .Net etc.).
That's why it does not need any installer. You just download it and run it, it is fully portable single file.

Again, I need some specific information - either TeamViewer (you see what I do) or a special version with logging to see where it gets stucked.

Johnny5isalive:
I will never give a stranger access to my PC ever!

So you will need to provide me a version that has logging then and upload it to a file host do I can download it and test it and then give you the log file. You need to make sure it creates the log file as soon as I click to open it though!

z_o_o_m:
Please, send me an email and I will try to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version