Author Topic: I can´t Upload (only some thymes) say (in red.) "Fail"  (Read 5524 times)

virgil

HI!  There I A am new in the forum I am to happy to know about this uploader (for some other user in other forum.)
I download the current version the V.4.7.+ and try to upload some files (videos in zip -in low compression-) and I made it. I upload some ones.. But in zoom uploader say “Fail” -in red.-
(I make this in my new Premium count of MU)

Still this, The files is up there, In my MU. premium caunt.

But some strange thing, that In program zoom downloader say “Fail” (in red) and my video is already up there yet on MU.. Apparently fine. (I download one, and I see the video, and I think is fine ( to my, and the size are the same too.)
 But I can’t still upload more... Some ones... but after plenty much attempts to try.

I see is very fast..! (that is the principal quality because I download this soft,  the Zoom FileUploader., Because In the main page of MU (and with the manager of MU) can´t upload fast in fact I upload plenty much slow… super slow! for A Premium MU count.,  and whit  the connection that I tried doing this is very  fast… (but not more than 5.Mb. Uploading )but the zoom uploader goes many much fast than the connection like 10 Mb ore even 16 Mb. No the same fast for itch  thime some thime go like 3 Mb (bun in grown up)
In Mu upload web page upload to my (like... 150 Kb/s.) and with the main program of MU is like te same or even less (and I like to upload like 15 Gb.)
My error log say some like : Out of thyme.,
Here:  
[09/11/2009 11:38:25 p.m. MU:12002: A timeout occurred while waiting for the operation (megaupload.com)
This:
09/11/2009 11:53:47 p.m. HTTP: (-1) EclSocketError:Timeout error occured (z-o-o-m.eu)
09/11/2009 11:54:00 p.m. HTTP2: (0)
09/11/2009 11:54:00 p.m. HTTP2: (0)

(But It seem to my the file is already upload (at least that say the File up loader.,)  in only 10 seconds.. but is not in the server, MU. )

Purpose I have Kasperskey antivirus (home... not the version with the firewall)  

Sorry if my English is too bad. And thank you very much Zoom. For this program
Can some ones help my please :-[ ;D

Thank you very much guys!
Virgil.
« Last Edit: 11-11-2009, 20:23:41 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: I can´t Upload (only some thymes) say (in red.) "Fail"
« Reply #1 on: 10-11-2009, 20:39:54 »
yes, the problem is your Kaspersky ... this is known problem of your antivirus ...
please, go to settings and set my program to be in "trusted" zone :)

virgil

« Reply #2 on: 11-11-2009, 02:36:57 »
Yes tanks for respond so fast XD now it´s upload like 200 Kb/s. And all its all right… says “Done” (in green) Tank´s
Already upload Now… 4 or 4 .rar´s 1 archive... (Of 100.Mb./file = 380. Mb... In total.)

But now some slow… hahaha sorry about that., (not too much than MU manager.. in fact a little more fast of 150 to 200 Kb/s. just like M.Upl... but I can upload with your file manager.. 2, or 3, or more files at the same time. ;)
(and more handy., that in the main page of MU.. of course., or with the MU manager.. Because that manager is so bad... and seems like stop "alone" sometimes, is a piece of crap soft.. (the MU manager) any way.. Sorry about that. (Is because the exciting.)
XD. All Its all right.

Tank´s Zoom! One more thinks… ;) Is have some way to make the "File Image Manager.." go a little faster? (Like 500 Kb/s if I, or we, have that speed..?)

Thank you, Zoom. . It’s an amazing up loader manager: “File & Image Manager”
Virgil. For any of you like.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 11-11-2009, 07:57:25 »
there is no way to make it faster as my uploader uploads as fast as server and connection allows :)

virgil

« Reply #4 on: 11-11-2009, 19:58:10 »
Yes please sorry I make.. Or I am writhe a wrong rate.. (Mb. - Kb. I confuse that.  (MB. for KB.)
I say to you now, that is it not slow. At all your file manager ;)
I am wrong in the think... of the (Mb, & Kb…) It’s all.
In the past post (when I say to you that is so little slow.)  And ask you if can by possible that to go little more fast, sorry. I was confused in the speed rate of my part.
And thank for all your patience with my.  ;)
Mb… In some web hosts, say In Mb not In Kb/s
With your soft, zoom.. The file & image manager, go like the double.  (That In the main page of MU.) Go’s with my like at: 150 Kb/s. Not more. In fact sometimes go’s very much less (like 20 Kb/S) and with soft manager of MU., To.  (Or worst)
The File image up loader always go at the same speed at 200 Kb ;) or and a little more (with mi current connection of course)
Tank´s Zoom!
Thank you and, have very much lucky to.
Virgil.

Offline Ota-kun

« Reply #5 on: 15-11-2009, 21:22:48 »
I noticed that this also happens with me. The only thing is that there is no AV or Firewall. I disabled them all. I wonder why ???

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #6 on: 16-11-2009, 19:59:45 »
disabling it is not the solution ... you can have it enabled, but you have to turn off JUST the HTTP control (it seems to be on even when everything is disabled - it still "goes through" the bad driver)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: