Author Topic: Configuracion  (Read 4812 times)

BLOQUE

Configuracion
« on: 24-10-2009, 10:38:01 »
Hi,

I think my problem is ignorance, I am user of your great soft latest version v4.7.3 on winXP_SP3_IE7_NOD32_OUTPOST, and my question is:
- I have a premium account Rapid and another simply registered (not premium) from megaupload and what I want is that from the soft and at one time can dubir files to those servers (which are seen in these servers the files), without no pass or gazup hosting as uploadjokey nor any other, if possible please let me explain step by step how.

A greeting and thanks.
EspaƱa.
« Last Edit: 06-11-2009, 23:03:34 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Configuracion
« Reply #1 on: 24-10-2009, 12:15:39 »
this is nice idea, but not possible :D

you can upload only to one server when you upload 1 file,
if you want to have it on many servers uploaded, you have to upload it to each server individually, there is no such thing like upload it once and have it everywhere
even gazup and uploadjockey do this - you upload it to their server and they just reupload it to each host you want ;)

so if you dont use any mirror service, there is no chance to do it (you can upload it to megaupload and if you have a premium account, you can use remote upload to spread it to rapidshare)

Offline BLOQUE

« Reply #2 on: 24-10-2009, 19:36:46 »
Hi,
Thanks for the answer, is what I expected, although not think it's the first thing you ask, well, if I understand correctly what who whose to do is put in the soft or two increases of the same, one to a server and another equal to another server, we as always, and the other option is to go to a remote server and then upload it to another is like that, well, otherwise, I have an external HDD (NAS) tapped into the router, this works without burn to have the pc in this hdd is where I have many files and else, how can I do to be constantly subiedo? rise would be a remote? as I do because if I turn off the pc shuts down the software, any ideas?
A saldu and thanks.

Offline BLOQUE

« Reply #3 on: 24-10-2009, 20:04:55 »
Hi,
Another little thing, since reading the forum has reminded me that I saw in one of the soft down is the issue of link keeper, to serve? it is used for reading a bit it seems that when you have broken links, but have not yet deleted from the server without having links resubir files? and on the other side says something about the issue of new restrictions on rapid to erase the files if they have 90-day discharge motion, which fixes?
Sorry another dudilla, the remote I have to configure anything to transfer rapip (premium) Mega (single)? because I read that transfer 100 mb are 30 sec I could very well get on a server in 5 minutes and get links from another server.
A saldu and thanks.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #4 on: 25-10-2009, 23:33:31 »
sorry, I can't help you with remote uploading ;)

link keeper is used to increase the 90 day time so RS won't delete your file

Offline BLOQUE

« Reply #5 on: 26-10-2009, 18:39:36 »
Hi,
Let's see if I explain, I want to remote upload, I have an account mega (normal) and a rapid (premium), if I remote from mega to get a file I quickly realized unusual and rapid, if I do the opposite, rapip file a mega, nothing comes out.
What am I doing wrong, or is that you can not, could explain.

A greeting and thanks.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #6 on: 26-10-2009, 19:01:54 »
you need a premium account on source side ;)
RS premium -> MU normal OK
MU premium -> RS collector OK
MU normal -> RS not possible

Offline BLOQUE

« Reply #7 on: 26-10-2009, 20:23:51 »
Hi,
Is that what I'm doing, normal MU RS premium a small file, to test (a photo jpg 40 kb) and much as I do not pass the.
I configured the account RS and MU in the program, I say hostin mega remote and paste the link rapid, I give the button and the kind of spins and ruedcita already, or give me a link or the mega mega account I get the file.

A greeting and thanks.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #8 on: 06-11-2009, 23:03:23 »
no, premium account is not enough ... you have to insert premium links, it is NOT possible to use "normal" links

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: