Author Topic: Reconstruction of folder structure (Google Drive)  (Read 1992 times)

Offline elixir1349

Dear Zoom,

I was wondering if there is a system to implement an upload folder system with your program because I use GD for uploading and should be some API for this.

If I drag a folder I can only upload files on same position (using recursive mode) but is there a system to for 'reconstructing' files order?

It is a bit unbearable write for every folder each time its position. Is there a GUI solution implementing inside your program? Google API are flexible for this?
With File & Image Uploader you can upload only files but is this your principle or do you think we can hope for this new feature for some server ?  >:D

I want to pay you for this if you need because uploading folders structures from Chrome is very more slow compared to your program.
Thanks for patience.
« Last Edit: 14-04-2016, 14:14:06 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Reconstruction of folder structure (Google Drive)
« Reply #1 on: 12-04-2016, 19:41:43 »
My program already supports that. When you add your files, you have to choose it in the "Add file" dialog, "Quick options", tab 2 ...
There are 2 options - target folder and base folder .... see help there.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: