Author Topic: Important storage information from RapidShare.com  (Read 3656 times)

Offline DanskDranker

Code: newbielink:javascript:void(0); [nonactive]
Dear Customer #*******,
we hereby inform you that paragraph IV.(2) of our Terms of Use will be technically implemented and activated on 20. October 2009.
Premium Accounts whose files use more than 25 GB (25.000.000.000 Bytes) of storage will be subject to the file inactivity regulations, which effectuate the automatic deletion of inactive files. A file is inactive if it has not been downloaded for at least 90 days.
For Premium Accounts that use less than 25 GB of storage, the storage time for inactive files is unlimited.
If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, you are entitled to cancel the contractual relationship within a time limit of four weeks as of receipt of this notification. Should you not make use of your right of cancellation, the alterations are presumed to be accepted and become an effective integral part of the contract.
Best regards,
Support Team

RapidShare AG
Gewerbestrasse 6
6330 Cham
Switzerland

Tel: +41 41 748 78 80
Fax: +41 41 748 78 99

Web: http://www.rapidshare.com
Email: support@rapidshare.com

I have received the mail here.
Can I use Rapidshare Link Keeper to keep my links, or are there other options??
« Last Edit: 06-11-2009, 23:00:19 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Important storage information from RapidShare.com
« Reply #1 on: 03-10-2009, 10:18:04 »
I have recieved the same e-mail and I am angry too ... Yes, you can use Link Keeper and all files will live longer ;)

Offline DanskDranker

Re: Important storage information from RapidShare.com
« Reply #2 on: 03-10-2009, 10:23:40 »
Thank You for this useful replay.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: