Author Topic: Rapidgator.net upload  (Read 3378 times)

Offline trodas

• Just one crazy computer geek ;)
Rapidgator.net upload
« on: 03-05-2014, 19:14:39 »
I hate Rapidgator to death (long live Mega.co.nz!) but sometimes as backup server it is requested. So I setup a accound there, set FUP settings, verified the account - and everything seems to be working just well.
Even upload files give the links and can be downloaded, etc. So far so good... except - WTF! The files are NOT into the filemanager on http://rapidgator.net site visible! That means downloads did not give credits and that is only reason why someone should use this dreaded hosting over Mega.

So the bugreport is - uploads at Rapidgator.net are not being recognized as uploader files, hence make the upload worthless.
« Last Edit: 04-05-2014, 14:00:14 by z_o_o_m »
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
...just keep folding, just keep folding... :)

Offline trodas

Re: Rapidgator.net upload - not in user files
« Reply #1 on: 04-05-2014, 13:11:44 »
I should add, that when I upload the file using web interface, then it is "there" and of course I check in the settings the "Use account" option.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Rapidgator.net upload - not in user files
« Reply #2 on: 04-05-2014, 14:00:07 »
You have to download DLLs from my homepage ... or just right click and report any failed upload.

Offline trodas

Re: Rapidgator.net upload
« Reply #3 on: 06-05-2014, 00:47:05 »
Well, yes, I have them already downloaded and in the program root dir, if you mean these Dll files:
libeay32.dll
ssleay32.dll
zlib1.dll

Witch is why I not getting any error reports. But the uploaded files to Rapidgator did not ending up as MY files, witch is the whole problem. Dunno how I can make that more clear...

PS. to be absolutely sure, I downloaded and replaced these files, just to be sure. Tested again and on Oboom the file get uploaded, on Rapidgator too, just NOT INTO MY FILES, so the files is not recognized as mine, witch make the uploading pointless. Tested file:
http://rapidgator.net/file/3f811f3b32c7f1aa28f3ecef6fd82c03/Forceware_61.76_XP_W2k.exe.html
...so you see. No error, everything is good, except the uploads are not recognized as mine. I do log in using the email and it works, the pass is fine too and the testing in FileUploader is also fine. Just (once again) the uploaded file are not in MY FILES, witch is kinda important (I would say the MOST inportant).
« Last Edit: 06-05-2014, 00:52:37 by trodas »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #4 on: 06-05-2014, 07:49:58 »
I see. The problem is probably that you need registered version.
It does not work in the freeware one

Or just end bug report

Offline trodas

« Reply #5 on: 06-05-2014, 15:46:22 »
So, how it is? Really it does not work in freeware version, or should it work?

Let's be clear about it. I cannot find that limitation in ReadMe anywhere, BTW.

And once again - THERE IS NO ERROR REPORTED, so how can I "send" bug report with this host, when the file get uploaded? (just not under my files, witch make this host support disfunctional)

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #6 on: 06-05-2014, 17:28:03 »
You can read that in the "File hostings" overview ;)

Yes, registered version is needed and if you read Error LOG, you will see a message there.

Offline trodas

« Reply #7 on: 13-05-2014, 13:43:04 »
Well, in normal log, there is no message of any error at all...  so it is a bit... hidden.

Well if there will be a Mega.co.nz support, then I would register, but w/o that, being forced to manually do thing for the best filehosting ever, then I did not see the value is justified. Altrough apart from this, the program is nice.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #8 on: 13-05-2014, 15:39:26 »
If you want to use that rapidgator, then registered version is needed.
I can't offer you Mega as it is not there and it is not planned.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: