Author Topic: Wo sind denn meine Files  (Read 2310 times)

Offline ekellektriker

Wo sind denn meine Files
« on: 05-04-2014, 19:59:58 »
Hallo Zoom,

sag mal bitte wo meine files landen, ich habe die accounts aktiviert und auch die haken drin aber einige meiner files landen nicht in meinem account sondern, in einem anderen mir völlig unbekannten, die filehoster uploaded.net und uploadable wollen mir hier zu allerdings keine weitere auskunft geben zu wem der account gehört in dem die files liegen. die files sind allerdings verfügbar und können gedownloaded werden.

sorry für den ton aaaaaaaaaaaber: bescheisst du uns und leitest ab und zu nen file in deine eigenen hosteraccounts? wofür bezahlen wir dich denn dann bitte auch noch wenn du dich dreist bedienst?
« Last Edit: 06-04-2014, 09:51:34 by z_o_o_m »
sorry for my beschissen english, i`m german ;)

NT

Re: Wo sind denn meine Files?
« Reply #1 on: 05-04-2014, 20:12:30 »
Hello,

I had the same problem also with Share Online. The support of Share-Online could not help myself. The data were online, but some parts not in my account. All settings were correct. Where is the problem here? Is this fraud by you ?

Online z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #2 on: 05-04-2014, 22:12:49 »
Why do you think that I built bug reporting in my program? :)
Send bug report and I am able to solve any problem

Offline ekellektriker

« Reply #3 on: 06-04-2014, 09:25:51 »
now you know the problem and so you can fix it, i think is not necessary to report the bug again via your tool. solve the prob and all is fine, other users reports the same problem to me and they are thinking you are cheating us.

regrads
sorry for my beschissen english, i`m german ;)

Online z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #4 on: 06-04-2014, 09:37:15 »
It is necessary to send bug reports. That's why it is there.

If you have 1000 possibilities where the problem could be, you point out there is some problem,
I don't plan to go through 1000 possibilities. Bug report is the way I have to go through only 10 possibilites.

"other users reports the same problem" ... where? I haven't recieved any single bug report.
When I don't recieve bug reports, it means there is no problem.
(If you are ill, you tell it to the doctor or to your neighbour. It is not logical to tell it to your neighbour. Doctor treats illness)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: