Author Topic: zoom tool freeze  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Bergwerk

zoom tool freeze
« on: 14-03-2014, 00:28:54 »
Hey,

i use your tool in registered Version.
Example: I start Upload with Folder Upload, i have 6 Folder, the tool recognize all files in the Folder for Upload, i start a rar anti blacklist Upload.
So in the last 3 Days i must restart your Programm for one Day more than ten times.
I can not send you a Bug Report because your tool freeze when the Upload for one File is ready. In this moments when the Upload link normaly is coming the programm freeze. I must kill the FileUploader over Task Manager and restart the Software.
This happen when the Upload is start over minutes or hours. completely arbitrary. I can upload 50 or 100 or 20 or whatever, your Tool freeze arbitrary.
Sometimes the Upload works fine and no freeze.

So what cann i do? I have a big Server with Windows Server 2008, thats normaly not the Problem. No AV Software is installed what your tool disturb.
I have no Ideas. You?

I have attached a Screen, when the Uploader freeze. http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3561/thin3ly9_jpg.htm
You can see, one Upload is green and the Tool is freeze at this moment. No upload is working, you can this see below in the task bar the tool what display the speed.
In this moment i must start the Task Manager and kill the FileUploader.exe and restart the Software again.
« Last Edit: 18-03-2014, 10:06:39 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: zoom tool freeze and freeze and freeze...
« Reply #1 on: 14-03-2014, 07:43:56 »
no idea ... have you tried to upload less files simulatenously?
How many files do you have in the queue?

Offline Bergwerk

Re: zoom tool freeze
« Reply #2 on: 14-03-2014, 22:59:37 »
I have tested today.

The Fils are in this Folder:

C:\Folder1\Folder2\

In the Folder 2 are 6 Folder with Numbers, in this Folders are the Files.

When i Upload Folder One, when this ready, Folder 2, when this ready Folder 3, ... - Everythink is ok, fileuploader no Freeze.
When i Upload all Folder per FolderUpload, fileuploader freeze.

I have 20 simultaneously Uploads. I have Upload today with 10 simultaneously, fileuploader freeze. Tested with 5, freeze
. Tested with 2, fileuploader freeze.

In the Six Folder are  1500 Files.

Sometines the Upload ok, in the last days the Upload freeze everytime. Maybe upload 200 Files than freeze, maybe upload 2 files and freeze. always when the Upload is ready and the Link come to the Software.
I observe another Upload with more Files / more Folder, is correctly, no freeze. Sometimes the Uploader freezy, but rare.             

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 15-03-2014, 10:45:44 »
mail ...

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #4 on: 18-03-2014, 10:06:35 »
probably caused by high disk usage and anti-blacklist function ...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: