Author Topic: Remote URL Upload or Similar  (Read 5770 times)

Offline xxguestxx

Remote URL Upload or Similar
« on: 05-02-2014, 00:17:39 »
Hi how are you?

Can you tell me if i can use this program as part of a method to upload a file just once...and then maybe use that uploaded file link to spread the file to other file hosts? Namely Vodlocker.com , flashx.tv...and other video streaming sites?. My upload speed is much to slow to upload to each site individually (100Kbs).  I am very new to this and trying to piece it all together. I see that vodlocker and flashx.tv have a "Remote URL Upload" option but i cannot figure out what kind of link to post there. It never works. I see there are multiple mirror sites out there i am just learning how they work...but i dont see an option on those sites to share files to vodlocker , flashx.tv ect. The only thing i have found on this whole internet (ive been awake for MANY hours trying to see how this all works lol) that has a connection to vodlocker and flashx.tv is your program.  Am i approaching this the right way?

Please any advice would be very much appreciated. I think you are an Authority of this stuff :)
« Last Edit: 05-02-2014, 08:18:48 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Remote URL Upload or Similar?
« Reply #1 on: 05-02-2014, 08:18:42 »
Hi,
my program is only for direct uploading. If you use my program, you upload your files to each site separately.
My program will not help you with remote uploading. Only those "multi mirror sites" can spred your files but
you can't control which sites it supports.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: