Author Topic: Changing the automatic naming function for protecting links  (Read 3622 times)

Offline tondelaya

Hi!

First of all, great programm! Really enjoy working with it :)

However, I just came over a little thing that's kind of annoying. When I select the uploaded links and right-click to protect the links with Relink.us, there's an option to give the crypted folders a name.
When I type in a name for any folder, it all works fine, but when I visit my container control panel on Relink.us it looks like in the screenshot below.
newbielink:http://pichost.biz/img/cqs1373648265s.jpg [nonactive]
As you can see, every folder name starts with "Protected with FUp (z-o-o-m.eu):". I don't have a problem with that at all but there are 2 problems with that:
1) When you don't choose a folder name in your programm, the "auto detect title"-function (when no name is chosen, the folder title is detected automatically from the file names) doesn't work because the above written sentence is filled in automatic.
2) When you choose a folder name, there's also that sentence but also the chosen folder title afterwards. Not a problem, you think, right? ;) Wrong! As you can see in the screenshot, the folder name is cut off because their website layout is shit, so you have to open up every folder to know what's in it.

So, after that bunch of text, I would ask you if you could change the programm, so that your sentence is printed after the chosen title?

Hope you're taking my request into consideration :)

Greetings
« Last Edit: 06-08-2013, 17:06:34 by z_o_o_m »

Offline tondelaya

No statement?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
not yet, wait ;)

Offline tondelaya

Offline tondelaya

Any news on the topic? ;)

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
I will change it for registered users

Offline tondelaya

Wow thanks a lot :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: