Author Topic: AnonStorage.net  (Read 2018 times)

Offline love4all

AnonStorage.net
« on: 20-02-2012, 07:25:20 »
Dear z-o-o-m,

I wonder why nobody asked for this superior filehost by now. It was launched about 4 to 5 weeks ago and is still totally unknown. While I was looking for a filehost that would keep my files forever, provide direct linking and be really anonymous, I came across a Wikipedia article "Comparison of filehosting services". It was nothing special at first glance, about two dozen hosters listed alongside the features they offer. But then my sight turned to one column where every feature was marked green (= very good): AnonStorage.net. Never heard of it before, yet it sounded somewhat familiar. It isn't associated with the infamous Anonymous group, but it does support anonymity. They offer exactly what I've been looking for:

- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited traffic
- No tracking of users' IP addresses
- Direct linking for remote upload

Especially the last function is of high use for me, as I won't ever again trust a single filehost with all my data. Megaupload was the shocking example what could happen if you do that. Therefore, I want to keep my files on one host only for backup purposes, and then remote upload them to others. Reuploading them myself would be just too time-consuming as I only got 1 Mbps upload speed.

Unfortunately, even uploading my files by hand is way too heavy. I tried it, and it took me several hours for not even 200 MB of data. Therefore, I thoughtfully beg you to add this fantastic host to your famous upload tool. It surely is much easier too implement than most other filehosting sites, as it has a very simple UI and is written entirely in PHP.

It would be really appreciated if you take the time to look into this for a few minutes.

Thanks,

love4all

« Last Edit: 06-03-2012, 16:27:52 by z_o_o_m »

Offline love4all

Re: AnonStorage.net
« Reply #1 on: 30-05-2012, 19:18:33 »
Cancel that please, as the host has suddenly disappeared without any notice.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: