Author Topic: Great Program - how do I upload to a number of servers at the same time  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Lord Snooty

Hi guys

First of all I want to say what a GREAT PROGRAM.......just found it and donated......works a treat

This question probably has been asked many times but I can't see a way to search for it but anyway I want to ask it again:-

I have a registered program and I am trying to  upload one file to a number of servers or I want to send a number (3) of files to a number of servers at the same time.......how do I do that?
At the moment it will only let me upload two files at a time.......no more no less............I have tried setting the options to max upload counts to 6 and the minimum upload counts to the same number but that doesn't work.

Can you help.........and make this program even better

Thanks

Lord Snooty
« Last Edit: 06-03-2012, 14:30:39 by z_o_o_m »
Lord Snooty and the gang

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
it is not possible to send it once and have it on multiple servers,
you have to send one file to each server you want... or use some mirroring service which spreads it to multiple hosters

Offline Lord Snooty

Thanks for the quick reply. Can I not send 2 or 3 files at a time to one server or is it just one file at a time?
Lord Snooty and the gang

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
you can upload any amount of files to the same server at the same time, but it is 1 upload = 1 link on 1 hoster

you can increase parallel uploads in Tools menu

Offline Lord Snooty

Thanks again for the quick reply...........so all I need to do is change the setting in the parallel uploads and that will allow me to send a number of files at the same time?
What do you suggest I change the settings too?

I have wireless Fibre Optic Broadband.....which is very fast

Thanks again for your help
Lord Snooty and the gang

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
you have to test it, add 1 each time and check

Offline Lord Snooty

Thanks......it's working a treat...........I didn't read your instructions too closely and didn't see the bit about Tools and increasing the number of parallel uploads.........I have increased it to 6 and it Zoooooooming along........Fantastic

Great program.................it seems to be quicker and not as much hassle as FTP......is it quicker than FTP?

One of the best finds in a long time.

Thanks  ^-^
Lord Snooty and the gang

Offline Lord Snooty

Just a quick question. I use MediaFire and Uploaded.to to upload my files to and  find that MediaFire is quite slower to upload to than Uploaded.to.....it is about three times slower..............is that a problem with the Program or is that a problem with MediaFire's servers.....do you know?
Lord Snooty and the gang

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
speed depends just on the server

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: