Author Topic: Slow upload using Zoom, is there a limit on usuage?  (Read 7592 times)

Offline cowboyup910

Hello,

I read somewhere that I may be over using Zoom and therefore having bad speeds. At home things work fine but sometimes my RPD gets fast speed and other times its slow.

I thought it may be the servers I'm uploading to but I switch around and we know Rapidshare has some of the best speeds. My RDP is located in the Netherlands and at first my uploads were killer fast but of late very slow.

http://i28.lulzimg.com/81de9358f1.png

I use FTP for some servers and those are fast so I don't think its my network. What can I try. Do I need a new registration (another donation) for better speeds because of over usage?

Please let me know.

Best regards,

cowboyup910
« Last Edit: 20-11-2011, 10:45:38 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Slow upload using Zoom, is there a limit on usuage?
« Reply #1 on: 12-11-2011, 10:05:04 »
it is still webupload, you can't compare it with FTP

my program uploads at max speed, so speed depends just on the server where you upload to

Offline cowboyup910

« Reply #2 on: 12-11-2011, 10:13:15 »
Hello,

understood. But I've tried a few servers. My concern really from reading the donation page is that it says "speeds- unlimited* (usually)" and traffic limit 50GB per day.

I don't think I hit 50GB in one day but I thought maybe I was throttled because of the donation type. I know understand it's still a web upload so if there are restrictions, its from the server not you.

Thank for your help.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 12-11-2011, 10:14:23 »
you can right click and report any upload after it is finished ... I will check, but it is usually that server issue

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: