Author Topic: Serious Netload Problem  (Read 3967 times)

Offline ben

Serious Netload Problem
« on: 27-09-2011, 08:44:22 »
Hello!

There iss an massive Problem with uploading to Netload accounts.

After updating to 6.0.9 every File demands an Passwort after uploading. And yes it is 100% sure, it is set properly on the Netload-Page "Mein Konto".

Also it don't works properly if typing in the Password manually on Zoom's demand, the file will be accepted, but doesn't show up in the Account, it was only uploaded as unregistered User. (BTW: typing in the Password manually doesn't worked in the previous Versions of Zoom in the same way, but now, additionally, it won't work, even the Password is set on Netload-Page too).

So to verify the Problem, i tested it this way: Starting Zoom's 6.0.8 Version and uploading an password-protected File to Netload (Password set on Netload-Page), this works well. Then i updated Zoom to Version 6.0.9 and uploading the same file to the same account, zoom asks now for the Archive-Password and if typed in, the file don't show up in Account (uploaded as unregistered User).

So please Fix this issue ;)

Additionally this occurs also in previous Versions (May it Helps to find the issue): Sometimes the check "Use Account" for netload disappears for no reason and the Files are also uploaded as unregistered User. I had severeal times go to Settings-> Hoster and check "Use account" for Netload again, than it worked again normally for an while.

Regards.
ben

« Last Edit: 27-09-2011, 12:37:26 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Serious Netload Problem
« Reply #1 on: 27-09-2011, 09:15:24 »
I don't know how that "standard password" work on netload ... in my app, you can set password when you add files for upload,
my program will use this password - this is server limitations, netload ask for password when you upload password protected archives

and again, it is not a problem in my program that it does not work correctly,
try to upload any password protected file to netload and it gives me error even when everything is fine

Offline ben

« Reply #2 on: 27-09-2011, 09:24:12 »
Zoom, i don't using the Programm since yesterday only. ;)

In the Netload-Account on the Page "Mein Konto" you can set an "Standard-RAR Password". All Rar-Files, which protected with an password are checked with the Password given there automatically by netload, if the Password given there doesn't match with the File-Password, Netload will ask for an Password.

And this has worked well in 6.0.8, since 6.0.9 it don't works anymore (and i did no further changes, only updated zoom!). and beside that, also the Problem is: If zoom demands the Password and you type it in manually, the File don't goes to the account, couse it is uploaded as unregistered user (wich mean, it is downloadable, but don't show up in account)

So please have an look into that issue, thanks ;)

regards,
ben
« Last Edit: 27-09-2011, 10:48:43 by ben »

Offline ben

« Reply #3 on: 27-09-2011, 09:44:29 »
Sorry for double-post, i don't know if you alredy seen the last message, so i make an new one instead edit to be sure, you are seeing this, feel free to merge the posts.

I now have also tried to give the password in the "Add file(-s)" dialog (in the field "Rar password" below "Description"), and he tried to upload it the given retrys (Try Count in Settings), but failed at all (red marked).

So i think there is an generally Problem with the Upload to Netload.

BTW the method to give the Pasword in the Add Files-Dialog is not usuable for me, couse i using Hoster-Profiles, to add Files automatically to the queue. This is why i set the Password on Netload-Page, and this has worked well since an year or so. And it is working well already today with the 6.0.8.

Thanks in advance ;)

Edit: I have asked some pals about that issue, and they have the same problems.

Edit2: So, now i have overwirtten the exe version 6.0.9 with the exe version 6.0.8 from an pal and it works well again.

regards,
ben
« Last Edit: 27-09-2011, 10:50:14 by ben »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #4 on: 27-09-2011, 12:37:20 »
oh, I see ... I made some update to check if the server is online ... will be fixed

Offline darko70

« Reply #5 on: 27-09-2011, 16:04:57 »
To return to the previous version to be able to send straight to Netload.IN?

Offline ben

« Reply #6 on: 28-09-2011, 02:04:49 »
Works again on 6.1.0 without problems.

Thanks zoom ;)

regards
ben

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: