Author Topic: Restart on Speed < Value  (Read 2103 times)

Offline upper0815

Restart on Speed < Value
« on: 19-09-2011, 14:07:53 »
Hi,

on some hoster you might notice "slow files" that most will fail. EG if you make an upload to netload you have a chance of 100% that it will fail if the speed is < 3 - 4 Mb/s

Is it possible to add a option per hoster, so zoom restarts a file if it detects the speed is below a value the user can enter in the options? Equal to the upload count, just for upload speed? Would be realy nice, save a lot of traffic and clicking.
« Last Edit: 31-03-2015, 12:14:27 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Restart on Speed < Value
« Reply #1 on: 19-09-2011, 14:38:14 »
I know about this, but I haven't had enough time to add this :) maybe in future

Offline Danina

Re: Restart on Speed < Value
« Reply #2 on: 25-09-2011, 17:09:07 »
Hi,

on some hoster you might notice "slow files" that most will fail. EG if you make an upload to netload you have a chance of 100% that it will fail if the speed is < 3 - 4 Mb/s

Is it possible to add a option per hoster, so zoom restarts a file if it detects the speed is below a value the user can enter in the options? Equal to the upload count, just for upload speed? Would be realy nice, save a lot of traffic and clicking.

I would love this Feature too, Filesonic for example gets worse and worse. 7 from 10 Files get only 20kb upload speed

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: