Author Topic: Retry when fails ...  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Zyklon

Retry when fails ...
« on: 10-09-2011, 00:38:03 »
Hi, I have a suggestion for this great tool, to make it even better :p
I have a shitty internet connection, like max up speed is 40kbps, so what I do I let my PC all night uploading with File & Image Uploader, but often happens to fail all of my files to upload, my suggestion is to retry to reupload if that file fails, for example, I add a list with 5 files, and If 1st file fails, retry to upload till its completed, then goes to 2nd file.
And among with columns (File name, Uploaded/size,Host,...), you can add a column called 'Retries'. And this column will show how many times that specific file failed to upload, and in column a fresh file would be like 0x, and if it fails, the File & Image Uploader will automaticlly start to reupload that file and the value to column 'Retries' will change to 1x (one time).

Zoom, if you can add this option in next version or later, it would be awesome,I appreciate your work thnx again.
And all memebers, lets discuss about this idea 111  ;)
« Last Edit: 13-09-2011, 13:58:59 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Retry when fails ...
« Reply #1 on: 10-09-2011, 09:43:20 »
"try count" in settings

Offline Zyklon

Re: Retry when fails ...
« Reply #2 on: 10-09-2011, 18:36:21 »
Damn, how could I miss it ?
Zoom FTW  :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: