Author Topic: uploader upload one files many time in my fs and other acc  (Read 3787 times)

zain

Hello Sir Zoom uploader i am using is uplaoding one file many time in my accounts not only one filehost on many host its do the same can you please ellaborate?
« Last Edit: 10-05-2011, 10:54:18 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
what do you mean?
the upload fails or the file appears many times in your account?

zain

Brother on many files it also fail uploading after 100 percent upload and then i go to my acc and see that files which are failed are uploaded 5-9 times in my acc....both problem many time uploading and uploading failed after 100 percent complete

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
you have to right click the file (green or red line) and report it directly from the program

Joey Thomas

Hi, I have facing the same issue lately. Let me explain again just in case you did not understand the OP.

When you upload one file, you can see that the file appears many time. I'd say like 5 times.

P.S This happens only sometimes. Not always.

Please do necessary work to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
I know that this happens on fileserve ... but it is NOT my program fault, my program uploads any file just once ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: