Author Topic: Uploadstation da error!!!  (Read 7925 times)

Offline GAMESsiD21

Uploadstation da error!!!
« on: 18-04-2011, 16:52:03 »
Hola amigo pues ya que estoy totalemnte enganchado a tu programa y subo todo con el y por cierto gracias porque ya puedo subir archivos a hotfile,pues queria subir a uploadstation pero lo sube y no aparece el link sale error y tampoco aparecen en la cuenta pero si la acepta como buena,creo falla algo y haber si puedes arreglarlo porque creo es un gran server que llegara muy lejos.

gracias!!!

Hello friend so since I am totalemnte hooked on your program and raise everything with and certainly thank you because already I can raise files to hotfile, since queria rise to uploadstation but it it rises and does not appears the link goes out mistake and they do not also appear in the account but if he accepts it like good, I believe fault a little and credit if you can arrange it because I believe is a great server that was coming very far.

Thank you!!!

Mariano

Re: Uploadstation da error!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18-04-2011, 17:01:20 »
Me pasa exactamente igual que a vos, no me lo sube a la cuenta, y sufro otro "error: enalce de descarga no encontrado" estoy cansando de este error, nosé que hacer para que se solucione, 2 o 3 veces tengo que subir el mismo archivo !!

It happens exactly like that to you, I was not up to the account, and suffer another "error: download link not found" I'm tired of this error, nose to do to be settled, 2 or 3 times I have to climb the same file!

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Uploadstation da error!!!
« Reply #2 on: 18-04-2011, 18:21:05 »
1) you need premium version to be able to upload to your account
http://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/index.php/topic,2059.0.html
send me a mail for more info

2) I know about that problem that the server fails to send the link, I can't fix it as I don't know why that happens