Author Topic: Problem with Megavideo uploading  (Read 3267 times)

Offline mazzamazza

Problem with Megavideo uploading
« on: 28-03-2011, 13:57:08 »
Hi,

I'm experiencing some frustrating problems with megavideo uploads. It's probably caused by megavideo itself, but I want to be sure.
I'm trying to uploads some videos to megavideo but it always get some error before accomplish the upload.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5286/fileimageuploader.jpg

I'm trying changing some configuration (parallel uploads, max upload speed and so on) buy nothing seems to work. Any suggestion?
« Last Edit: 02-04-2011, 12:23:06 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Problem with Megavideo uploading
« Reply #1 on: 28-03-2011, 15:10:58 »
you have to right click the red line and report it directly from my program

Offline mazzamazza

« Reply #2 on: 28-03-2011, 16:51:30 »
Just sent, thanks.  ;)

Offline mazzamazza

« Reply #3 on: 28-03-2011, 18:16:51 »
Is Megavideo down? Could anybody upload anything to Megavideo today? It's kinda frustrating..  :-\

Offline mazzamazza

« Reply #4 on: 29-03-2011, 17:36:46 »
It was my connection issue, I tried with another Internet connection and worked just fine. Kinda slower, but at least it worked.

Thank you  :D

pathagarus

« Reply #5 on: 31-05-2011, 23:06:32 »
As far as i've seen from my use of megamanager and megavideo,  its a scam.  My uploads work just fine, so as far as uploading data, or putting downloadable movies on a forum, it works.  but anytime i try using the megavideo upload it jsut stays qeued.  I have tried changing the settings, i've trying uploading different video formats (avi, mp4, wmv.  etc.)  none worked, they all stay qeued.  I have e-mailed them and no response.  as far as i know, no one ever gets a response from Megascam.  so its a great tool for sharing data files.  as far as streaming things, dones't work, and they wont fix it, and no one, so far from all of my searching has fixed the problem.  The reasoning i tihnk, is that it would be too easy to rack up points uploading videos for people to stream..  where as getting people to download your files, is alot more work and alot harder to get done in mass.  plus they could descide you broke the guidelines and not pay you by looking at your files and proving that you were using warez,  which is really the only way to get people to want your files, is sharing warez.  so use it as a tool to share files, but dont expect MV to work ever, and dont think that the whole rewards program is not a scam, because it is.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #6 on: 01-06-2011, 10:15:37 »
if you use my program, it is NOT allowed to use megavideo in the freeware version!
megavideo is NOT any kind of scam

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: