Author Topic: Error al intentar subir a Bitshare  (Read 4106 times)

Offline GAMESsiD21

Error al intentar subir a Bitshare
« on: 09-03-2011, 15:43:57 »
Hola amigo Zoo como siempre volver a felicitarte por tu programa que ya llevo usando 1 año y asi segurire y ahora queria subir a bitshare pero no me sube los enlaces,de da error y no aparecen en la cuenta claro,¿podiras revisarlo? subo desde el servidor dedicado de ubuntu en OVH.

Y otra cosita tambien llevo mucho queriendo subir a hotfile y cuando subo aparecen los enlaces subidos pero nunca en la cuenta de hotfile y por eso no subo,no se si se podra solucionar.

Gracias y un saludo!!!

Hello friend Zoo as always returning to congratulate yourself on your program that already I take using 1 year and this way segurire and now queria to rise to bitshare but it me does not raise the links, of it gives mistake and they do not appear in the account clearly, podiras to check it? I rise from the servant dedicated of ubuntu in OVH.

And another cosita also I take many queriendo to rise to hotfile and when I rise the raised links never appear but in the account of hotfile and because of it I do not rise, not if podra to solve.

Thank you and a greeting!!!
« Last Edit: 09-03-2011, 15:45:59 by GAMESsiD21 »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Error al intentar subir a Bitshare
« Reply #1 on: 09-03-2011, 15:59:21 »
you have to right click the red line after the upload fails and report it directly from the program ;)

Offline GAMESsiD21

Re: Error al intentar subir a Bitshare
« Reply #2 on: 14-03-2011, 14:51:41 »
Todo perfecto era que ponia subir en lista negra los archivos y no era valido por eso pero ya todo perfecto.

Everything the perfect one was that ponia to raise in black list the files and was not cost because of it but already everything the perfect one.