Author Topic: hotfile didn't seem to upload to my account  (Read 6602 times)

Offline shadowdogg

hotfile didn't seem to upload to my account
« on: 25-07-2010, 13:52:18 »
Spent 6 hours last night uploading files to hotfile to see that it isn't even on my account.

Can you please help me fix this please

running 5.5.5
« Last Edit: 07-08-2010, 12:45:29 by z_o_o_m »

Offline Jsin

Hey man. Let me make it easy for you. I had the same problem. I have a registered version also but
in order to use your own Hotfile account you have to have the "Premium" version of file uploader.
I found this link while looking for a solution myself: http://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/index.php?topic=129.0

I have been waiting for zoom to get back to me but if I'm not mistaken in order to get a "Premium" key
you and zoom must agree upon a price then once you have sent the money he will send your key.

I have sent him 2 emails about getting a Premium key but I think he is still on vacation.
I hope this info helps.

Offline shadowdogg

Thanks mate. If that is the case then I wont bother. I thought registered was more than enough.

I am fairly sure there is more than enough hotfile uploaders available. I just found this to be convenient but there is only so much that I will keep convenience for.

Very disappointed to hear this

Edit: works fine with filezilla to upload :)
« Last Edit: 25-07-2010, 16:34:10 by shadowdogg »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: