Author Topic: Megaupload Account error (not always)  (Read 4186 times)

Offline Fala7er

Megaupload Account error (not always)
« on: 01-05-2010, 20:19:40 »
Simple, 42 links to upload > Some get error message (without uploading anything) the rest OK.

Trying to find the cause i go to the Hosting options and start cheking if the account data its fine, then something weird happend:

First:

Then:

five times later

so... when i check the account data appears like valid a random numbers of times then it appears like invalid

good good bad bad bad bad good good bad good bad good an so on..   ??? the others accounts work fine and never have this problem.

btw, I dont have any problem trying to enter my account from the web or uploading something, maybe a UP5 problem?.

The worst part now.. its that i just got the less than a half of my files displaying in my account...
« Last Edit: 03-06-2010, 11:47:59 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Megaupload Account error (not always)
« Reply #1 on: 01-05-2010, 20:58:10 »
apparently, if there is a problem with login, my app can't upload correctly to your account ...
The account has to be GREEN and ACTIVE. In your last screen I can see, that it is not active.

Run my app, do the same again (good bad good bad ...) and then send a report from my app. I will try to find out.

Offline Fala7er

« Reply #2 on: 02-05-2010, 01:08:25 »
apparently, if there is a problem with login, my app can't upload correctly to your account ...
The account has to be GREEN and ACTIVE. In your last screen I can see, that it is not active.

I forgot to say that when the account its "red" the account change to "no" but the pictures was only to show you the error, i always turn it ON / Green

Run my app, do the same again (good bad good bad ...) and then send a report from my app. I will try to find out.

im going to use the multiupload from the web to see if i get any kind of error.

PD: I already send a report for this error and have your answer  ^-^

Copy & paste:

ME: "hey z_o_o_m i found a weird problem with megaupload, 1 link its uploaded fine when it jump to the next in the list dont upload
anything and show me "Error 100%" and jump to the next and that link upload fine again, and the same happens with almost all the
links 1 good upload, then error (without uploading anything)
With the others host like rapidshare i dont have this problem. :)"

YOU: "go to settings and search for some settings to solve "EDecompressionError:ZLib Error" problem ...
I hope it will help ;)"

For now the error of not uploading anything has been fix, maybe this has something to do with the account problem?   ???

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 02-05-2010, 10:25:02 »
I see ...
I am really sorry, but I can't fix the "EDecompressionError" error.
I really have no idea why this happens. It does not happen everywhere, just few people experience this problem and you are the lucky one ;)

Offline Fala7er

« Reply #4 on: 02-05-2010, 16:01:42 »
I see ...
I am really sorry, but I can't fix the "EDecompressionError" error.
I really have no idea why this happens. It does not happen everywhere, just few people experience this problem and you are the lucky one ;)

hey! justo to try.. i check de EDecompression thing and when i put the files to upload i check de antiblacklisted option, (the mega account is new) just to try if works.. today 7 uploads in green nothing red and the 7 files appear in my account...  :D

So... maybe the app just want to make me angry  >:D but for now its working perfect. For the next upload i will unchek this options and see if happens the same

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #5 on: 02-05-2010, 16:15:58 »
I added this option to fix this error. This is the only solution.
If it works, let it checked! ;)

Offline Fala7er

« Reply #6 on: 04-05-2010, 03:50:13 »
Now 96% its uploaded, but when i went to check the files i noticed something odd, some files were uploaded like 4 times and others 2 or 3 times  ??? 

Maybe its just my problem but the only way (i think) its possible is because in megaupload after uploading a file you have to wait to the "verify" bar gives you the link, and sometimes the app cannot get it (for some delay or another cause), and then upload the same file again not showing any error (i have seen 2 times when this happens, 100% blue then after a while starts uploading the same file again)

Im gonna try changing the "retry" option to 0 to see if even the app show me an error not geting the links the file appears in my account.  ::)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: