Author Topic: Uploads to Rapidshare and Hotfile do not arrive in designated accounts  (Read 3114 times)

Offline RightPaddock

I have account

Rapidshare.com Premium
Hotfile Premium
Mediafire Pro Bronze

I have done an "upload" to the RS and HF accounts - or so I thought.  In both instances the upload appeared to work fine

But in both instances when I went to the account the file was not there

The delete urls for hotfile worked but not for rapidshare

I have about 3000 files in these accounts totaling 100s of gigabytes.  Any suggestion that I create new accounts (as I think I've  seen suggested in other topics in this forum) is out of the question.

I will not even try Mediafire if I cant get Hotfile & RS working. 

The account ids and passwords are valid - I use them all the time to do remote uploads between the three file hosters, and the "use account" check box is checked.

thanks

« Last Edit: 09-04-2010, 13:56:07 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
you have to set up your accounts correctly. Go to settings, add your account data, check "use account" - the account has to be GREEN and marked as ACTIVE.

- rapidshare works for sure
- mediafire works for sure
- hotfile own account support is in premium version only (paid)

Offline RightPaddock

Thanks for responding

I just tried RS again  - it is working OK now

When I tried the other day RS were having problems with their new network toys, I found out about that later.

Quote from: z-o-o-m
hotfile own account support is in premium version only (paid)

Do you mean Hotfile Premium - I have HF Premium - but in the FU File Hosters settings it shows Restricted Access for my Hotfile account

If I did not have Premium Account I could not do remote uploads to HF - but I do them almost every day.

If you mean premium version of FU - where do I get that ?

Thanks RP

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Premium version of FUp ;) send me a mail ...

Offline Gman524

Zoom Admin,

I have the similar issue you are discussing about Hotfile. All the settings are proper (account in GREEN, use account checked). But I have it showing Restricted Access. I have a Premium HF account and a registered FUp updated version 5.5.1 . The app has been restarted multiple times with the same resolve.. Please assist me to find a solution...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: