Forum - File & Image Uploader

English (Global) => General Discussion => Topic started by: m0ck on 22-05-2026, 08:06:52

Title: [OK] question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: m0ck on 22-05-2026, 08:06:52
Hi,

After the upload finishes, I’d like the file link to be copied automatically to the clipboard. I have “Automatically copy links to clipboard” enabled in the settings, but it doesn’t copy the link. How can I make it work?
Title: Re: question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: z_o_o_m on 25-05-2026, 11:06:33
That would not make any sense to copy it that way as uploading can go in background and it would always overwrite your clipboard.
You click the line with link and it automatically copies the link. That's how it works.
Title: Re: [OK] question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: m0ck on 25-05-2026, 14:56:43
You mean just click on one of those green lines?

(https://i.postimg.cc/tg6wXjJy/Clipboard01.jpg)

If so, it dosnt work for me, the link is copied only when I press crtl+c, but not just by clickin on the line.
Title: Re: question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: z_o_o_m on 26-05-2026, 22:48:48
no, from the links section down there
Title: Re: [OK] question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: miss_p1nky on 05-09-2026, 15:46:46
Is it possible to just highlight the results that we want and press Ctrl + C and have the links of those highlighted in our clipboard? Right now I see it can only be done by right-clicking the highlighted results and choose 'Copy to Clipboard' and choose one of the links formats.
Title: Re: question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: z_o_o_m on 05-09-2026, 20:02:26
Ctrl+C does that if you select those green lines with uploads.
In the bottom section it is automatic after you select the link.
Title: Re: [OK] question about Copying links to clipboard
Post by: miss_p1nky on 06-09-2026, 16:07:26
Right, turned out I have to enable View >> Copy links automatically to clipboard. Didn't know about this initially.