Spanish section ... > General Discussion

Megaupload Relinkear los enlaces

(1/2) > >>

BuBiLLa:
buenas!

quisiera saber si puede relinkear los archivos subidos a megaupload, es que por ejemplo me borran la subida tal de megaupload, vale con el megamanager pones los mismos rars a subir cada 10 segundos te genera un nuevo enlace, eso me refiero, si FIU lo podria hacer, es que no me funciona el megamanager.

z_o_o_m:
please, use English if you want me to help you :D

what antivirus do you have?

BuBiLLa:
good!

I wonder if you can relink the files uploaded to megaupload is that for example I deleted it from megaupload rising, okay with them rars Megamanager put up every 10 seconds generates a new link you, what I mean, if I could FIU do is that I Megamanager works.

cantinflas:
I'll translate the question, I believe the answer will benefit us all.

Question from Bubilla: Can you re-upload the links to megaupload, after they have been deleted, because with the (megaupload mega-manager) you can re-upload the same (.RAr files), and the mega-manager will generate new links after every 10 seconds you re-upload.

Question from me: I noticed you can protect the links, with (linksave.in).  How do I protect multiple links with linksave.in. I usually right click on a single link and from the menu I select linksave.in.  Is there a faster way? to select all and protect?

comments: Mega-manager has never worked for me, nor is working for Bubilla. Maybe because I have windows 7.

z_o_o_m:
Sorry, right now I don't have access to the megamanager script :(

But I asked my friend to do some reverse engeneering / crack their program to get this script - if he succeed, I will add it for some low fee (as he will spend some time to do it)

If you want to protect more links, just select them and right click :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version