Author Topic: Megaupload Relinkear los enlaces  (Read 5286 times)

Offline BuBiLLa

Megaupload Relinkear los enlaces
« on: 14-02-2010, 22:34:24 »
buenas!

quisiera saber si puede relinkear los archivos subidos a megaupload, es que por ejemplo me borran la subida tal de megaupload, vale con el megamanager pones los mismos rars a subir cada 10 segundos te genera un nuevo enlace, eso me refiero, si FIU lo podria hacer, es que no me funciona el megamanager.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Megaupload Relinkear los enlaces
« Reply #1 on: 14-02-2010, 22:56:23 »
please, use English if you want me to help you :D

what antivirus do you have?

Offline BuBiLLa

« Reply #2 on: 14-02-2010, 23:47:43 »
good!

I wonder if you can relink the files uploaded to megaupload is that for example I deleted it from megaupload rising, okay with them rars Megamanager put up every 10 seconds generates a new link you, what I mean, if I could FIU do is that I Megamanager works.

Offline cantinflas

« Reply #3 on: 16-02-2010, 06:25:52 »
I'll translate the question, I believe the answer will benefit us all.

Question from Bubilla: Can you re-upload the links to megaupload, after they have been deleted, because with the (megaupload mega-manager) you can re-upload the same (.RAr files), and the mega-manager will generate new links after every 10 seconds you re-upload.

Question from me: I noticed you can protect the links, with (linksave.in).  How do I protect multiple links with linksave.in. I usually right click on a single link and from the menu I select linksave.in.  Is there a faster way? to select all and protect?

comments: Mega-manager has never worked for me, nor is working for Bubilla. Maybe because I have windows 7.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #4 on: 16-02-2010, 07:47:00 »
Sorry, right now I don't have access to the megamanager script :(

But I asked my friend to do some reverse engeneering / crack their program to get this script - if he succeed, I will add it for some low fee (as he will spend some time to do it)

If you want to protect more links, just select them and right click :D

Offline jimmy_criptoy

« Reply #5 on: 16-02-2010, 22:37:05 »
Seria una interesante opción del programa, pues megamanger no funciona en linux y correrlo con wine es dificil por las librerias que tiene.

Esta claro que megaupload no elimina los archivos de sus servidores, solo los enlaces generados. Lo mismo ocurre con megavideo, los enlaces de descarga directa(generado vía premium) siempre estan activas a pesar de estar eliminado el enlace normal de descarga.

Saludos !!