Author Topic: Added hosting again to the FileCrypt folder already present  (Read 2463 times)

Offline dariotoby

Sorry I wanted to know if someone can help me I would have a need. I explain to you what it is.
I have many files and through zoom I made the upload on 7 hosting and then used as a container of the dowload filecrypt.cc links always using the program.
Each folder created by FileCrypt I gave the file name so each file a filecrypt folder.
If I wanted to add another hosting to all my files instead of going one by one on my filecrypt.cc account and to each folder add the link of the new hosting.
Is there a way for automatic failure?
I have in files in my PC to be able to upload the same files through zoom in the new hosting and the link go directly to the same folder with the same name?
At the same time, however, do you need a way of being able to automatically give the file name as a filecrypt folder name?
Thanks for any suggestions and advice.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
It is difficult to understand ... but I think I can't help. My program can't update filecrypt containers.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: