Author Topic: failed uploads to Google Drive  (Read 2804 times)

Ronny

failed uploads to Google Drive
« on: 10-11-2019, 20:39:50 »
Hi,

I have a strange problem with FIU:
I'm uploading files to Google Drive (G-Suite) and the tool is reporting some files as "failed", but with 100% progress. Usually I queue those files again for upload to "get them green". So I have those files multiple times in my Google Drive Folder.
Today I checked such a "failed" upload - I downloaded and extracted it with no problems  ???. So obviously the upload was successful - why is the tool marking them as "failed"?

It seems to happen the more often the bigger the files are (>10 GB). Is there anyway to avoid this?

Another question: Could the buffer size lead to this behavior? I have 1 Gbit downlink and 50 Mbit uplink, uploading 2 files simultaneously with ~2,5 MB/sec and set buffer size to 2.048 kb.

Thanks and regards

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: failed uploads to Google Drive, but they are complete
« Reply #1 on: 10-11-2019, 20:56:20 »
Report it directly from my program as described on the picture

Ronny

Re: failed uploads to Google Drive
« Reply #2 on: 10-11-2019, 23:12:56 »
I reported such a case now.
Maybe the setting "private file /public file" is the problem? It is set to "public file" per default, but after upload all files are private. I changed the setting now to private file in FIU - maybe thats the solution?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: failed uploads to Google Drive
« Reply #3 on: 11-11-2019, 16:54:17 »
You should try to increase "Timeout" option in settings. That should fix the problem.
I am not aware of any problem with public/private option.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: