Author Topic: Error report and request to add few more best Hosts.  (Read 4679 times)

kasara

Hi Zoom ..i have few requests for you . :) I am Your Registered Member ..zoom's Registered members might have access to special forum where they can discuss/request few things :( . but anyways ..i have few requests for you to add in the program and few need to be fixed ..

these Hosts below are amazing fast and and best out on www for big files

1.WWW.FiLEHOSTiNG.ORG ( we dont have this host in our file uploader , Requesting to add it if possible:) )
2.WWW.DATAUP.DE ( need to fix as when try to upload on this host .it gives out failed )
3.WWW.ViP-FiLE.COM ( need to fix .. upload speed is too slow 80 kbps.. where other hosts i upload upto 2000 kbps )
4.WWW.MEGASHARES.COM ( need to fix .. upload speed is too slow 40 kbps.. where other hosts i upload upto 2000 kbps )
5.WWW.SMS4FiLE.COM ( we dont have this host in our file uploader .Requesting to add it if possible:))
6.WWW.SHARiNGMATRiX.COM ( we dont have this host in our file uploader.Requesting to add it if possible:) )
7.WWW.MiLLEDRiVE.COM ( need to fix as when try to upload on this host .it gives out failed )
8.WWW.ADRiVE.COM ( we dont have this host in our file uploader.Requesting to add it if possible:) )

Hope You will Fix it and add new ones Inn . THanks Zoom . I love your Program . Will donate You more as appreciation .

P.S if possible make a dedicated section for Registered Members . :) .

« Last Edit: 10-06-2009, 18:30:05 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Error report and request to add few more best Hosts.
« Reply #1 on: 07-06-2009, 19:56:06 »
1. ok
2. works for me
3. I can't fix your upload speed ... my program uploads as fast as possible
4. the same
5. ok
6. already in my program!
7. works
8. NO

no dedicated section, this is not necessary ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: