Author Topic: File account is green but no files show on account  (Read 2238 times)

Offline crackalicious

Hi,

Recently the structure of 'thefilebay.com' changed and although the account I hold there remains the same with the same log in details, any time I try to upload to there it gives me a download link but the file is not in my account.

The owner of 'thefilebay.com' has stated that I needed to talk to the owner of ZOOM.eu to make adjustments to their program to accommodate the new sites structure, which is a little strange as when the account is added to my list of accounts it shows as green and usable but yet when I upload to it, I get a dl link but its not associated with my account there on the site itself.

Is ther something I'm possibly doing wrong? Do you need to fix FU? is it actually his site thats the problem?

I hope you can help (ps sorry if its in the wrong section)

Regards
Crackalicious
« Last Edit: 15-10-2014, 13:49:44 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: File account is green but no files show on account
« Reply #1 on: 15-10-2014, 13:49:36 »
This is due to the new layout and changes on their site. It will be updated this week.

Offline crackalicious

Re: File account is green but no files show on account
« Reply #2 on: 15-10-2014, 14:05:55 »
Thank you so much. :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: