Author Topic: File Hosts are Changing  (Read 3298 times)

Offline tosh9i

File Hosts are Changing
« on: 02-07-2012, 20:38:04 »
In Hostings View, I have 4 file hosts selected.  However, periodically, they change, at least some of them change by them self.  I have 2Shared, Jumbofiles, Mediafire, and Slingfile selected.  Unfortunately, sometimes the checkmark gets pushed down by one.  In other words, instead of Jumbofiles.com being selected, the one below it Jumbofiles.org is selected.  The same goes for MF and SF.  I don't know what causes this, it's like it happens out of no where.  For the record, this didn't happen in version 6.2.5 or was it 6.2.4.  All I know is that it began happening sometime in the past 3-4 weeks.  Without even realizing, I ended uploading a ton of files to jumbofiles.org instead of jumbofiles.com

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: File Hosts are Changing
« Reply #1 on: 03-07-2012, 13:54:51 »
that is weird, I will check that

Offline Morten

« Reply #2 on: 07-07-2012, 16:31:11 »
I can't confirm this wired behavior tosh9i. My host selections in Hostings view have never changed by itself. Currently use jumbofiles.com, mediafire and RS. It sound a little odd. Hope you'll be able too fix it.
« Last Edit: 07-07-2012, 16:33:30 by Morten »

Offline tosh9i

« Reply #3 on: 18-07-2012, 22:20:54 »
Well, I don't know what it is either, but one thing I did notice is that everything from Filefactory and above that are fine, but all the file hosts below that are the ones that change, so it's somewhere in between filefactory and glumbouploads.  I'll see if I can figure out which one.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: