Author Topic: Why does it try to connect to Uploadjockey... and fail?  (Read 3952 times)

Offline AliBaba

First, thanks for this great software - this is my first day using it  O0

When I look at my error log, it reads something like this:

23.07.2009 18:20:18 HTTP: (-1) EclSocketError:Timeout error occured (www.uploadjockey.com)
23.07.2009 18:27:55 HTTP: (-1) EclSocketError:Timeout error occured (www.mediafire.com)

Now, I haven't selected Uploadjockey as my destination host, so why does it try to connect? (and fail? - I can reach that server via browser) These conncetion attempts only seem happen at the beginning of the upload process.
I have cookie permissions set to "confirm manually" in IE, because normally I don't use IE at all - and your program creates cookies at startup, but not for Uploadjockey. I was wondering whether that had anything to do with it. I also haven't noticed any 20k-ads yet  ;)

Second, what does the error message "No more requests for this key", mostly coming from Mediafire, mean in English?

Thanks for answering my questions,  :-*
« Last Edit: 24-07-2009, 22:41:50 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Why does it try to connect to Uploadjockey... and fail?
« Reply #1 on: 22-07-2009, 17:53:51 »
"no more requests" is internal message, that file was successfully accepted by mediafire ...
and yes, some very small ads are hidden there, nobody has been hurt yet ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: