Author Topic: version 4.4.3  (Read 4044 times)

Offline bernard1938

version 4.4.3
« on: 22-07-2009, 16:08:30 »
Hi, I have been using version 4.4.1 very successfully and I updated to version 4.4.3 today when prompted to do so.  Unfortunately it will not accept files or folders into it when I try to load.  I have Windows XP Professional on my computer and I use Avira AntiVir Personal as my ant-virus and the Windows firewall that is part of XP.  To combat spyware I have StopZilla installed and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to seek out nasties.  I used the above products when I was using File-Uploader 4.4.1 and have changed nothing other than putting 4.4.3 on my system.  The Error Log is empty so I am not including a copy in this report and a screenshot does not show anything as the program does not load any files or folders.

Thank you,
Bernard Hubbard
« Last Edit: 05-08-2009, 22:27:01 by z_o_o_m »
Bernard Hubbard

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: version 4.4.3
« Reply #1 on: 22-07-2009, 17:39:28 »
this is weird, I haven't changed anything in this way and it works for me ...

try to download it again from my homepage, run it with no settings in a new folder and try it again ...

Offline bernard1938

« Reply #2 on: 23-07-2009, 13:24:43 »
Hi Zoom, I did as you suggested but it still failed.  All I get when I select 'add folder' is the message to Recurse subfolders Yes  No, when I select Yes nothing happens.  I have managed to find a back-up of version 4.4.1 on my back-up drive and I am now using it and it works fine.

Bernard Hubbard
Bernard Hubbard

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 29-07-2009, 16:47:07 »
have you found the reason? or is it still bad?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: