Author Topic: I have several questions  (Read 5246 times)

howardyoseph

I have several questions
« on: 16-07-2009, 21:59:59 »

1.Congratulate to the creator of this wonderful program, it is undoubtedly the best of all I used, and for my part, I will secure the donation.

2.De really increases the upload speed when you sign up? I have good upload speed, but with the File & Image Uploader rises slower than me in that I use now, here I leave you 2 images:

3.Me want a premium account instead of one registered as I do, because I see everything and I see no option, look everywhere and I saw nothing different accounts:

Only saw the option to make a donation to the registered account and nothing more

4.Se you're from Czech Republic, so it is a bit complicated for all Hispanics (SPAIN AND LATIN AMERICA) who do not speak English or Czech understand everything that goes on your wonderful site, then wanted to know if I could put a little more things on the website and forum so that all understand Spanish much better, I hope not to cause discomfort or even less, if you can answer me as soon as possible please friend, greeting.

howardyoseph

P.D. Sorry for my bad English, but is that all text has been translated with google.

« Last Edit: 24-07-2009, 22:43:01 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: I have several questions
« Reply #1 on: 16-07-2009, 22:26:51 »
1. Thanks

2. the speed is ok, RapidUp not ... (BTW. I wouldn't use RapidUp if I were you ...)
my program shows kB/s, the other one kb/s ... that is different
1B (byte) = 8b (bit) => my program 90kB/s = 720kb/s :) the other one 360 kb/s ... better now?  :D :D :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte

3. to obtain premium you can use the same button :) it doesnt matter ...

4. yes, I am Czech :) If you want I can make a "Spanish" section? Sent me your idea, how do you mean that and I will do that

howardyoseph

« Reply #2 on: 16-07-2009, 23:03:42 »
Ok thank you very much for all the info, now I make the donation.

As to the area in Spanish, if I want to do a post just to stop your doubts, questions, etc, only (SPANISH) and where can I going to see the questions and thus help you to translate some so read what they want to ask and then answer, greeting

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 16-07-2009, 23:37:32 »
I think, it is not necessary ... if the write spanish, I have google translator or spanish friends :)

howardyoseph

Example for the area donate
« Reply #4 on: 16-07-2009, 23:48:28 »

DONACIONES:)

¿Te gusta File & Image Uploader? Desarrollar este programa requiere una gran cantidad de tiempo.
Si deseas valorar mi trabajo puedes colaborar con enviarme cualquier cantidad de dinero.

File & Image Uploader es GRATIS. Usted no tiene que pagar nada por usarlo.
Sin embargo, ofresco algunas funciones mas para usuarios registrados, que apoyan y valoraran mi trabajo. Al hacer el envio, usted obtendrá su propia clave de registro.
Les recuerdo, que se obtiene con cualquier cantidad. No se olvide de escribir su nombre y
e-mail. Voy a añadir su nombre a "THX sección"

Obtendrá soporte vía e-mail. Voy a responder lo antes posible y
Voy a añadir una función bastante buena que usted necesita.

Gracias

NUEVO:
- Usted recibe su propia clave de registro, si usted dona más de $ 3 en Paypal
(entre menos sea el aporte más grande son las tasas de paypal y no compensa)

por ejemplo: No envíe menos de 1 $ (PayPal cobra 50%)

(0,5 $ 64%, 1 $ 50%, 3 $ 14%, 5 $ 10%)

POR FAVOR: Proporcione su nombre de usuario (con cual quiere que se registre) y su dirección de e-mail!

(si no, voy a utilizar el nombre y correo electrónico de PayPal de la cuenta que me envío la donación)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: