Author Topic: Freezing on New Version, more stable on older version  (Read 3853 times)

Offline miniman

Why every newer version unstable than the older version was better. Crash several time and upload failed alot when uploading almost done.
Premium Link Grabber even worse, every time i try to use it freeze and crash without an error. Would be better in Settings "Hosting view" with an option Select All/None. I only use 2 hosts (RS and MU) then i have to uncheck others everytime update to newer version.
Crash (sometimes) when changing skins.

Need an option for task process: Idle,Normal,High ...ect
My setting (in Settings) reset to default everytime update to newer version (after restart program)
Need Megaupload fetch funtion working with other hosts. Thanks for reading this.

"Sorry for my english suck"
 ::)
« Last Edit: 12-07-2009, 19:53:53 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Freezing on New Version, more stable on older version
« Reply #1 on: 11-07-2009, 10:59:49 »
- newer version can't be more unstable, I don't do "core" things right now
- premium link grabber does not run as special new process, it "shares" computer time with uploading, so it is better to use it when not uploading ;)
- settings does not reset when updating, just the "hosting view" might be not correct
- megaupload fetch from other hosts doesn't depend on my app, you have to just insert direct links into remote upload

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: