Author Topic: Problem using accounts...  (Read 5527 times)

Offline Streamingdb

Problem using accounts...
« on: 09-07-2009, 16:20:48 »
I have the registered version (donated) and I went under Tools > Settings > File Hosters and put in my account information and clicked "Check" the host then turned green. I then uploaded a file using the correct file host and made sure to check "Use Account", the file uploaded, but when I went to the host's website and logged into my account the file wasn't there. The file did however upload correctly and the download link worked. Can you help out please? I'd be willing to donate more down the line if I can get this program to work correctly...it would save me TONS of time. But only if I can use my own account settings.

Thanks
« Last Edit: 22-08-2009, 12:14:06 by z_o_o_m »

Offline Streamingdb

Re: Problem using accounts...
« Reply #1 on: 09-07-2009, 16:25:06 »
The hosts I was talking about were Megaupload and Hotfile - I set up my hotfile account so that you are my referrer (just like you said). Rapidshare works correctly, just those two so far haven't. (And by the way, I've checked and double checked the account settings)

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #2 on: 09-07-2009, 16:27:45 »
1) megaupload ... this is not problem of my app, I use webupload, you can try it ... it just sucks and sometimes it doesnt upload to account
2) hotfile ... wait for an update, then you will be able to use it :)

Offline pp4mnk

• Faster, Harder...LiNuX (puppy linux)
« Reply #3 on: 09-07-2009, 20:09:18 »
hi, i had the same problem as i refered at post called "Un-important problem  .- where you can read ""Hello everybody:

This is an unimportant question, but if possible i wanna know your suggestions about this "problem".

I uploaded to my personal account at MegaUpload  a file (cuteftp pro8) and when it´s done, i downloaded it with jDownloader and the provided FU link. Some minutes later, when the download is finished i go again to my MU account and at filemanager I can see all my files but where u can find the number of downloaded times of an specific file the download doesn´t appears.

I refresh the page, restart the computer, delete temps.... etc.... but the downloaded file is not reflected on this page.

[it´s an unimportant question so dont worry so much about it.- THANKY]"

an the answer is the same given to u..... M.U. HAVE GOT A LOT OF BUGS, but dont worry, some time after this, the file appears....dont know why

HAVE A NICE DAY dj_creator4.... pp4mnk  
« Last Edit: 09-07-2009, 20:53:17 by z_o_o_m »

Offline Streamingdb

« Reply #4 on: 09-07-2009, 20:29:35 »
Your right, the files are there now. :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: