Author Topic: Bigger files aren't loaded properly in Filesonic  (Read 2278 times)

Offline lo_scrondo

Hi everyone,
                    I've discovered yesterday this program, and I immediately fell in love  O0 . Today I wanted to make some "test" before switching to Premium, but, unfortunately, after doing the last update, all the files bigger than 10mb got lost ("Filesonic link not found").
I've tried to increase the timeout of the server (from 120 to 240 and 300 s), changed the buffer size (from 256k, that worked perfectly for me yesterday, to 128 and 64k - i'm on a broadband), but still the same problem appears (files smaller then 10mb: no problem).
It' a matter of FIU? It's a Filesonic problem? I need HELP!
Cheers

Lo_Scrondo

PS: Z_o_o_m, zdravim te od Italie  ;)
« Last Edit: 02-04-2011, 12:24:48 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Bigger files aren't loaded properly in Filesonic
« Reply #1 on: 22-03-2011, 17:34:11 »
please, right click the red line after the upload fails and report it directly from my program

Offline lo_scrondo

« Reply #2 on: 22-03-2011, 21:31:12 »
Zoom, I couldn't retry till tomorrow, 'cause I'm not on the broadband anymore this evening - now I'm using my home DSL but the problem is the same  :o !!!
In order to get a cue, I'm trying to upload with Filezilla..and the problem is still here!! The file gets wholly uploaded (all bytes), but after the "completion" Filezilla returns "Error 550 Can't check for file existence". I'll asked for help also in the Filesonic forum, but has anyone else got the same problem today?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 22-03-2011, 22:04:42 »
filesonic is a bit overloaded

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: