English (Global) > Bug reporting

upload file complete ,get link ok , but file not in my acc

(1/3) > >>

keosoft90:
upload file complete ,get link ok , but file not in my acc
hello zoom, when i use 3.6 version to upload
i upload file complete and get link ok .but when i check my acc,some file is not in my acc.
please fix it .

z_o_o_m:
I am working on new engine, which should be more stable :)

kimth2:
:( i upload 100 file work 100 file(get link ok) but my acc lost ~ 10-20 file (uld, ES, FF)

z_o_o_m:
if my program fails to login, it keeps uploading, I need to improve it ;)

camper:
I have the same problem with megaupload, but the day after all the files were added to the account.
And even before the files were displayed on my account is was earning points, so maybe the problem is not even z-o-o-ms uploader but the host what is doing a check of the files.

But sounds good with a more stable “engine”, what is what all about can you tell us a little about the benefits wee are going to get with the new engine?

This software is one of the best things what have happened fore people what are uploading to one click hosts, I only have one issue and that is netload.in, then I upload to them my uploads fails a lot of times, and sometimes I am forced to upload 2-3 times before a upload successes, I don’t think this is problem z-o-o-m can do so mush about, I think the problem is netload.in, besides what z-o-o-ms tool is great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version