Author Topic: Windows 7 Probleme  (Read 2970 times)

sercio5675

Windows 7 Probleme
« on: 15-11-2010, 03:54:01 »
[GERMAN]
Hallo,

Bei mir kommt leider jetzt sehr oft vor das der "z-o-o-m" Uploader immer, bei Windows 7, komplett hängen bleibt.
Vorher habe ich WindowsXP benutzt und da ist das nur vllt einmal im Monat aufgetreten, oder gar nicht.
Das problem ist, das ich dann gar nichts mehr machen kann! Weder komme ich in das "Task Manager" noch kann ich mit der Maus "Rechts klick" machen.
Der komplette PC bleibt einfach hängen!
Ich habe leider keine ahnung woran es liegt, ich mache auch nichts großartiges mit dem PC, nur halt hochladen.
Kann auch somit kein "bug report" an euch zu schicken, da ich denn PC mit dem "restart knopf" neustarten muss, und da ist dann leider alles wieder gelöscht.
Ich hoffe das ihr irgendwann eine Windows7 Version rausbringen könnt, denn euer Programm ist echt ein super gutes tool zum Multimirrorn für Dateien :) .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ENGLISH]
Hi,

With me now is unfortunately very often that of the "zoom" Uploader accessible at Windows 7 depend completely remains.
Previously I have used Windows XP and there is the one probably occurred only once a month, or not at all.
The problem is that I then can do anything! Neither do I get into the "Task Manager" nor I can do with the mouse "right click".
The complete PC just hangs!
Unfortunately I have no idea what it is, I'm also not great with the PC, upload, just stop.
Can thus also not to send "bug report" to you, because I then reboot the PC with the "restart button" needs, and there is unfortunately all deleted.
I hope someday you could put a Windows 7 bring out version, because your program is really a super good tool to multi Mirrorn for files:).

Mfg Sercio.

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Windows 7 Probleme
« Reply #1 on: 15-11-2010, 09:14:27 »
send me an email, include
- .exe file, .nast file
- IP address of the computer
- describe, when exactly it hangs (when you start app, when you add files, when you start uploading)

I use my app in Win7, so that is not a problem

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: