Author Topic: Can´t Upload to my free account in Megaupload  (Read 6933 times)

Offline ERADEEJAY

Can´t Upload to my free account in Megaupload
« on: 01-07-2009, 23:48:04 »
Like the tittle say, I can´t Upload to my free account in Megaupload.
I already upload 2 files, one with 95mb of size and another with less 1mb of size, the program give to my the 2 links, but when I go to my free account the files don´t appear in my file list, is like if the files was upload to another account.

I already give to the program my username and password, then I check and megaupload.com letters are in green, and when I selec my file I check use account.

What happend? ???
« Last Edit: 22-08-2009, 11:47:07 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Can´t Upload to my free account in Megaupload
« Reply #1 on: 02-07-2009, 00:38:52 »
the most probable explanation is ... when you upload THE SAME file to megaupload (or if this file EXISTS on megaupload), it gives you just the link that already exists on megaupload.

if you think, this is my program's fault, please, send me Error LOG.

and make sure that "use account" in settings and when you add files IS checked ;)

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #2 on: 02-07-2009, 10:30:26 »
I send you a mail ...

this is a problem of megaupload. Try to upload files via browser. It is NOT possible. I have just tried. This is not the first time when megaupload doesn't upload to their account, so I can't solve it

Offline juandsv

« Reply #3 on: 02-07-2009, 16:48:16 »
It works but when you upload a file, it appears in your account several hours later. Maybe they're having problems.

Offline ERADEEJAY

« Reply #4 on: 04-07-2009, 04:11:13 »
The problem was solved... :D
I have a solution. I upload de file and if not appear in the files in the acount for 5 minutes, then upload the same file with the Mega Manager the program will detect that the file already exist in the megaupload servers, then put it in your acount inmediatly. If you take too long time to do this you will have a copy of the file, because you will have a new link for the same file, so, the file will have two links, one in your acount and the other ??? maybe in a no memeber acount...

Now I can upload the files to my account, rarely don´t appear in my files. I think is because i have a dynamic IP.
« Last Edit: 04-07-2009, 04:57:48 by ERADEEJAY »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #5 on: 04-07-2009, 10:10:19 »
mega manager has its own way how to upload ... but if there is no technical difficulty on the server, my program works (I use web upload)

Offline ERADEEJAY

« Reply #6 on: 05-07-2009, 01:12:39 »
You are right, the problem is megaupload servers.

I don´t use web upload for many files because when there is a problem all the rest files stop upload too, and mega manager is a Crap really crap program is very dificult to upload a file with this crapy program.
The best program is yours program (File & Image Uploader), now I already upload 70 files and just 4 with error (Megaupload Errors), I can go out of home and when I come back your program is allways doing the job correctly, congratulations...

File & Image Uploader... The Best (^_^)

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #7 on: 05-07-2009, 16:30:54 »
I plan to use that interface that their manager does, but it is really hard to "catch" all those informations to upload, because it uses SSL (HTTPS) ... so it is encrypted :(

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: