Author Topic: Speed limit after huge upload  (Read 3070 times)

Radys

Speed limit after huge upload
« on: 25-08-2010, 02:50:01 »
Hi, I upload a lot thru the programme, but it then reduces my speed to 70-80 kB/s. This speed was O.K. 10years ago, but I normally upload 10 MB/s. Could you help me please?

And my second problem: I always use freeware version and in July I could upload 8 files per once. Now I actualised the programme and I cannot upload more than 2 files at one time. Could you help also with this? It doesn't make sence; people do not have to actualise, I've never seen actualisation that leaded to even worse state.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: 06-09-2010, 17:20:50 by z_o_o_m »

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
Re: Speed limit after huge upload
« Reply #1 on: 25-08-2010, 08:32:38 »
when you use freeware version, you can upload up to 10GB daily. If you upload too much, you will be limited. See donations section on my homepage

Radys

« Reply #2 on: 25-08-2010, 09:17:59 »
I've checked it out already, but I'm still quite confused... If I donate 3 USD, I will get registred version and limit 50 GB / day? How about I want to upload 500GB/day? Is it possible? Does the traffic caused by users slow down your system? Do the data go thru that? Or they are uploaded straight to the hosting and the manager only checks the amount of GBs?

Offline z_o_o_m

• Administrator
  • just ask me ;)
    • File & Image Uploader
« Reply #3 on: 25-08-2010, 10:07:49 »
send me a mail, I'll explain ;)
no, the traffic does not slow down my system, it goes straigth :)

PS: muzes psat cesky ;)
« Last Edit: 25-08-2010, 10:11:37 by z_o_o_m »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Human verification ... What is the name of my program? File & Image ********?: